Stock Manager® is a powerful stock portfolio manager for Palm OS®, Windows Mobile Pocket PC/Smartphone and BlackBerry devices. It will keep your portfolio up-to-date with the latest stock prices every time you synchronize your mobile device with your desktop computer or by connecting it to a mobile phone!
Stuck in an all day meeting? Point your PDA at your mobile phone (works with WiFi, Bluetooth, Treo, GPRS, 3G, etc) and check the latest stock prices. Or with the desktop synchronization update (HotSync for Palms OS® and ActiveSync for Windows Mobile Pocket PC/Smartphone), never leave home again without knowing if you can afford lunch today! Stock Manager will work under Windows (Palm OS®, Windows Mobile Pocket PC/Smartphone and BlackBerry) and Macintosh (Palm OS®).
Stock Manager does much more than retrieving the current stock prices, it also retrieves the day's high, low, change, volume, bid, ask and 52-week high and low values. Being multi-currency enabled, you can see all your favorite statistics in different currencies. Stock Manager also lets you set alerts on all your stocks based on current price, profit and profit % so that you never miss important market movements.
Stocks can be categorized into different portfolios, each with its own totals. The program will display the total profit, profit %, current value and cost for each stock, portfolio or for all your stocks. Also with the portfolio charts you can get a graphical overview of your portfolio.
Stock Manager will automatically update your stocks from the stock exchanges of the following countries: US, Canada, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and many more!. Check the complete list!
The Stock Manager desktop module will also allow you to export your portfolio to a CSV file. Great for tax purposes.
Stock Manager is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
At a glance
- Support for multiple portfolios allows you to keep your different investments well classified. Easily see your portfolio cost, value, profit and other statistics.
- Keep your portfolio updated every time you synchronize your mobile device with your desktop computer, by connecting your mobile device to a mobile phone or by using a Treo. After every update, quickly see which stock has gone up or down since the last update with handy visual indicators. Also see the profit change of your portfolio since the last update.
- Stock Manager downloads the current stock price, the day's high, low, change, previous close, volume, bid, ask, and 52-week high and low values.
- With the portfolio 3D pie, bar and line charts, quickly see how your money is distributed across all your investments. Individual stock charts allow you to see a stock's price history.
- Stock alerts will warn you after an Internet update of important changes in your portfolio. Alerts can be set on a stock's price, profit, profit % or daily change.
- Manage different portfolios in different currencies and either see the portfolio statistics in the portfolio's native currency or in your base currency.
- Keep track of the cash available in each portfolio.
- Easy to use one-handed operation.
- Transparently download the latest stock prices over your configured network connection (MDS, GPRS, EDGE).
- Automatic download of stock prices in the background.
- Alert system integrated into the BlackBerry notification system.
Palm OS Only
- Works with all Palm devices. Stock update possible with Treo, Kyocera, WiFi, Bluetooth, Palm.net (Palm VII and i705), GPRS and HotSync.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC Only
- See the historical stock charts in full screen and landscape mode!
- Stock Manager is integrated into the Pocket PC Today screen so that you can quickly see if there are any active stock alerts:
- Stock update possible via WiFi, Bluetooth, Windows Mobile Phone Edition, GPRS and ActiveSync.
Windows Mobile Smartphone Only
- Easy to use one-handed operation.
- Transparently download the latest stock prices over GPRS.
- Personalize all Stock Manager windows with your favorite image (JPG, GIF, BMP).
- Learn more about the Windows Powered Smartphone edition of Stock Manager.
Windows Mobile Pocket PC
Windows Mobile Smartphone